The Saphir Beauté Du Cuir Cream Superfine Cream Shoe Polish is an all-natural cream polish based on beeswax, mineral spirits, and pigments. This formula will nourish, waterproof and renovate the color of leather shoes. Especially well-suited for closed-pore and shiny leathers incapable of absorbing high-concentrations of waxes.
The Beauté Du Cuir range of products are highly recommended for leather shoes with patina finishing as the range is much gentler and will not strip off the patina effect on shoes.
- Contains high concentration of beeswax
- Mineral spirits help remove wax buildup
- Designed for shiny and closed-pore leathers
- Large color selection as shown on chart in second image
- Made in France
- If your shoes are dirty (containing black traces) or full of wax deposits from prior shines or lower-quality waxes, it is important to first clean the leather using Saphir Leather Cleaning Soap or Saphir Reno'Mat.
- Next, we recommend first using the Saphir Renovateur/Creme Universelle to deeply nourish the leather in order to keep soft and supple.
- Next, apply the Saphir Beaute de Cuir Creme Surfine using either a dauber or chamois. Allow to dry and then buff off using a horsehair brush.
- Apply up to three coats of polish to achieve desired results and shine.
Due to the higher concentration of pigment contained in the cream polish compared to wax pastes, it is excellent at restoring the original color of shoes as they wear and, especially, scuffs.
- It covers really well and achieves a nice, soft polish (as opposed to the high-gloss polish possible with the Wax), and persists long after application.
- To renew the shine, simply rebuff with a horsehair brush or cotton cloth.