The Cordovan cream is The Saphir Médaille d'Or Cordovan Cream Shoe Polish is an all-natural cream polish based on beeswax and carnauba with six other nutrient waxes and twice the amount of pigment of ordinary polishes. It is specially developed for Cordovan (horse leather) and does not contain turpentine for nourishing, recolouring and waterproofing your shoes.
- Available in Neutral
- If your cordovan shoes are dirty (containing black traces) or full of wax deposits from prior shines or lower-quality waxes, it is important to first clean the leather using Saphir Leather Cleaning Soap or Saphir Reno'Mat.
- Next, we recommend first using the Saphir Renovateur to deeply nourish the leather in order to keep soft and supple.
- Next, apply the Saphir Cordovan Creme Polish using either a dauber or chamois. Allow to dry and then buff off using a horsehair brush.
- Apply up to three coats of polish to achieve desired results and shine. Due to the higher concentration of pigment contained in the cream polish compared to wax pastes, it is excellent at restoring the original color of shoes as they wear and, especially, scuffs.
- It covers really well and achieves a nice, soft polish (as opposed to the high-gloss polish possible with the Wax), and persists long after application.
- To renew the shine, simply rebuff with a horsehair brush or cotton cloth.