The Saphir Médaille d'Or Pâte de Luxe is an all-natural wax polish based on beeswax, turpentine, and carnauba with six other nutrient waxes. Widely consider to be the best polish in the world, Saphir MDO is used by shoe aficionados worldwide to deliver the high-gloss shoe shine.
- Contains no harmful resins or silicones
- Produces unparalleled high-gloss shine
- Contains 7 different waxes
- All-natural, pine-based turpentine
- Available in all colours
- Made in France
- It is recommended to apply Saphir Pate de Luxe wax polish after the application of Saphir Pommadier Cream Polish.
- Apply a small amount of polish using a cotton chamois. Allow to dry and then buff off using a horsehair brush.
- If you desire a higher-gloss shine, continue to apply tiny amounts of polish using a cotton chamois. Allow to dry.
- Then with a tiny drop of water, continue to buff the dried wax polish until the clouding disappears and a high-gloss shine emerges.
- Several applications will be required. The Saphir MDO Wax Shoe Polish immediately stands out from ordinary polishes as lighter and more oily.
- The wax spreads very easily and achieves a high-gloss polish when buffed.