Due to overwhelming demand, our Saphir Wax Polish (100ml) in BLACK, MEDIUM BROWN & DARK BROWN have been sold out and open for backorders. New stock is estimated to arrive around mid to end November 2019. Updates will be sent via e-mail/mobile to customers whom are on our backorder reservation list.
Priority for our new stocks will be given to customers whom are on our backorder reservation list.
Hence, do join in the list and place your order today if you want to get yours first hand when our new stock arrives. Thank you for everyone's kind wait and support with us, as always. Our team at The Quarters truly appreciate it. Cheers!
The Saphir Médaille d'Or Pâte de Luxe is an all-natural wax polish based on beeswax, turpentine, and carnauba with six other nutrient waxes. Widely consider to be the best polish in the world, Saphir MDO is used by shoe aficionados worldwide to deliver the high-gloss shoe shine.
- Contains no harmful resins or silicones
- Produces unparalleled high-gloss shine
- Contains 7 different waxes
- All-natural, pine-based turpentine
- Available in all colours
- Made in France
- It is recommended to apply Saphir Pate de Luxe wax polish after the application of Saphir Pommadier Cream Polish.
- Apply a small amount of polish using a cotton chamois. Allow to dry and then buff off using a horsehair brush.
- If you desire a higher-gloss shine, continue to apply tiny amounts of polish using a cotton chamois. Allow to dry.
- Then with a tiny drop of water, continue to buff the dried wax polish until the clouding disappears and a high-gloss shine emerges.
- Several applications will be required. The Saphir MDO Wax Shoe Polish immediately stands out from ordinary polishes as lighter and more oily.
- The wax spreads very easily and achieves a high-gloss polish when buffed.