Saphir Renomat is Saphir's strongest cleaner provides an in-depth cleaning of smooth leather to remove buildup of silicons, resins, and dirt that accumulate over use, thereby preparing leather to receive the full nourishment offered by Saphir's Medaille d'Or products. It can also be used to remove darker polishes that may have mistakenly been applied.
- Safe to use on even the finest leathers
- Removes polish and silicone buildup to restore original leather
- Will not remove original finish, only wax polish
- More aggressive than normal Leather Cleaning Soap
- Made in France
Renomat is also very useful for cleaning brushes once they get coated with shoe polis, and can also be used for cleaning stains on Rubber & EVA midsoles of most sneakers (including but not limited to Flyknit, NMD, Superstar, Jordans, Tubular).
- Shake the Renomat vigorously to mix the product (it separates when left to stand).
- First, always test the Saphir Renomat on a small, hidden portion of the leather to make sure it does not remove the polish. This can happen on cheap shoes.
- Use a cotton chamois to apply the Renomat to your shoes, working on small areas at a time, rubbing in a circular motion.
- Once finished, use a horsehair brush or clean part of the cotton chamois to remove any residue left over.
- Continue with your normal shoeshine routine. - Recommended to use two to three times a year